How Can You Help?

Paul is no longer receiving his salary from UNC, but he still has significant legal and other expenses and we are seeking donations to help with these. Donations may be sent in the form of a check made out to Paul Frampton to his ex-wife at the following address:

      Anne-Marie Frampton
      414 Millspring Dr
      Durham, NC 27705-1318

She will deposit the checks in Paul's account, and he is able to access the money by telephoning her. If there is some suggestion you would like to make concerning this website, please let Mark Williams know: